We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company and ground transfer - Copan?

Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour company and ground transfer - Copan?

We'll be in Copan for 3 days in February and need to find a round-trip transfer between SAP and Copan. So far I've gotten one quote from Yaragua ($220), but wondered if anyone had any recommendations. We'll have our kids with us, so safe and reliable are most important. We'd also prefer a van with seatbelts.

We'd also like to go to the hot springs, and are wondering what the best way to get there might be. We don't really need a "tour," just a reliable, safe ride there and back. Any thoughts?

Thanks very much,

Roatan Custom Tours -- Private Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Private Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Roatan Trips &Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Boat Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Private Tours
Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour company and ground transfer - Copan?

Your lodging may be able to provide you a private trip for a fee. I stayed at Hacienda San Lucas, a bed and breakfast, and they offered a roundtrip ride for $150. Copan is great and by far my favorite city/village in Honduras. Kids will be fine as it is very safe and friendly.

2. Re: Tour company and ground transfer - Copan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 05:27