We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air carriers for Honduras and Bay Islands

Alaska
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Air carriers for Honduras and Bay Islands

My husband and I are planning a trip in October - we are very interested in the Bay Islands as well as other Caribdean destinations. I am having difficulty in finding information about whether or not there are air carriers that travel bewteen Honduras (preferably Roatan) and other Caribbean locations - does anyone have any information on this topic? We would like to split our time without having to return to the US to travel back south. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air carriers for Honduras and Bay Islands

There is a flight out of la Ceiba going to Cayman Islands. I dont know the schedule but the airline is Cayman Airways. http://www.caymanairways.com/

Mentioned in this post
La Ceiba
La Ceiba
Atlantida Department, Honduras
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air carriers for Honduras and Bay Islands

Cayman Airways is apparently grounded by Honduras government for not paying some taxes owed... that is subject to change at anytime.... just to let you know...

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Honduras
Honduras
Central America
3. Re: Air carriers for Honduras and Bay Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 06:15