We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
New Airline Option - Lansha

Hey guys.. just wanted inform you of a new airline operating out of SAP airport

http://www.lanhsa.com/

Their stand is next to Easy Sky... not sure if they are the same or not..

flying to La Ceiba and Roatan...

they also have a facebook page... if anyone uses them... post some reviews.

1. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2012, 21:57
Edited: 07 March 2012, 21:57
Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

Do they fly San Pedro Sula to Roatan and back? If so what schedule and at what price? Are they cheaper than CM Airlines

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

yes.. they do... i think they have the same pricing... when i asked at the desk, they told me 1600 lps one way SAP to Roatan.

ill be at the airport this afternoon and will get more info...

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

I think on CM it is 1950lps each way plus tax and I heard that easysky is 1000lps if they are flying. So hard to tell and make reservations for a family of 5. We want to make sure we have seats for all of us and not have to stay in SAP.

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

ill ask and find out for you if you want..... what day ? ill get more info in the afternoon..

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

we are going Friday, August 3, arrive in SAP at 1 on American and return Monday, August 13, leave at noon on American. Thanks

7. Re: New Airline Option - Lansha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:41