We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good AI resort for family with young teens"

New Haven...
Level Contributor
329 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Good AI resort for family with young teens"

Looking for a family resort, beachfront that offers teen activities. With 2 bedroom option or separate room with pull out sofabed

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,890 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

you should look at resorts on roatan or utila in the bay islands. i like utopia resort on utila, great place for teens to learn to dive.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
329 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

Sounds like a great place to begin my search.....looking for rustic, great local food...real people....and exploration! I hope my two sons will have just as much fun as I will! If you have any other sugggestions let me know!

Auberry, California
Level Contributor
156 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

How about Villas Pico Bonito just outside of La Ceiba. The Ceiba Tree House great for a family and there is so much to do in the area. Waterfall hiking, river rafting, Cayos Cochinos for snorkeling, hotsprings with ziplining, Garifuna village of Sambo Creek, and the list goes on. They have a great website.

Auberry, California
Level Contributor
156 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

Villas Pico Bonito isn't beachfront or and AI, but the restaurant is very good and inexpensive. This place would make a great family vacation. One your boys would never forget.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
329 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

Ok, I will check it out.....thanks for the info...

6. Re: Good AI resort for family with young teens"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 09:19