We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hire a driver to drive around Santa Rosa, gracias, Esperanza

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hire a driver to drive around Santa Rosa, gracias, Esperanza

Hello,

I am travelling from San Salvador to visit the Copan Ruins, but the following day want to explore the nearby towns of Santa Rosa, Gracias, La Esperanza etc for a day, on route to Tegucicalpa. I don't really want to have to take all of my things with me on buses as I am only planning on spending an hour or two in each location, before heading onwards. I therefore thought that hiring a driver might be a good option, as I could leave my bag in his car.

Any suggestions of how to do this, or alternative options?

Thank you.

wix
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
786 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hire a driver to drive around Santa Rosa, gracias, Esperanza

You could check out www.copanconnections.com in Copan Ruinas. They can arrange private drivers. It's not cheap though.

La Ceiba...
Level Contributor
157 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hire a driver to drive around Santa Rosa, gracias, Esperanza

Lenca Land Trails, based in Santa Rosa de Copan is a great option, you can contact Max Elvir, the manager and owner of Lenca Land Trails at the Hotel Elvir in Santa Rosa de Copan.

3. Re: Hire a driver to drive around Santa Rosa, gracias, Esperanza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 05:18