We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for private shuttle

West Bloomfield...
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
looking for private shuttle

hi all, I am looking for a reputable shuttle to take me from sps airport to lacieba, and then back later to omoa. Please help me, thanks in advance.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,844 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for private shuttle

I've had good success with Miguel Martel 504-962-00372 (dial 011 first if calling from the US). His email address is andresik04@hotmail.com ; I contacted him recently and he was quick to respond. Happy trails!

La Ceiba...
Level Contributor
159 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for private shuttle

Another good option is Gustavo Poublanc from Pal bus Rentals, you can contact him at infopaltours@yahoo.com he is quick to answer. The fellow recommended by hopefulist is also very reputable.

3. Re: looking for private shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:21