We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married at Infinity Bay Roatan

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting married at Infinity Bay Roatan

My feiance and I are seriously considering getting married at Infinity Bay Roatan. We have known some people that have been there and say it is beautiful and the beach is perfect for a wedding. I will be contacting the hotel about cost but I'm not sure how to start the planning process. Any advice on cost, location or planning would be greatly appreciated. We will be coming from Oregon by the way.

Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married at Infinity Bay Roatan

I would suggest you start looking on plane tickets from Oregon to Roatan and also a good idea would be to plan your wedding when is less likely to rain at Roatan.

Have fun planning your wedding!

2. Re: Getting married at Infinity Bay Roatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:41