We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I get from Roatan to Guanaja?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
How do I get from Roatan to Guanaja?

I have read some of the past posts - but I am wondering if things have changed since they were posted. I cannot find a direct flight from Roatan to Guanaja. I have checked both the Lahnsa and the Aerolinea Sosa website - but they are in Spanish! I muddled through with an on-line translator but it appears to me that there are no direct flights from Roatan to Guanaja with either of these airlines. What am I missing? Is the only way to get to Guanaja through Le Ceiba?

We are hoping to go to Graham's Place during the last week of July 2014 - coming from Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Thanks!

Honduras
Level Contributor
37 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: How do I get from Roatan to Guanaja?

Hello Jazzy,

Round trip is around 175$ per person at the moment. Try to contact me over my e-mail. You can find my Guesthouse using my name and Guanaja in a google search.

I can help you book the tickets then.

All the best,

Roland

1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: How do I get from Roatan to Guanaja?

Hi there,

Not sure if you still work for this company or are able to set up a flight from RTB to GJA (I hear it's about 15 mins). I am booking a vacation from Groupon and need to find a way to travel from Roatan ro Guanaja during the timeframe that my plane will land in Roatan. This goes for the same returning. Can you assist me?

Thanks!

33. Re: How do I get from Roatan to Guanaja?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2016, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Guanaja