We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

retirement on roatan?

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bennington, Nebraska
Level Contributor
40 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
retirement on roatan?

Looking to escape to the Carribean or Central America for retirement. The goal is to find a beautiful beach, peace and a slower pace...oh yeah, and a cheaper cost of living. Can anyone comment on the expatriot population or retirement situations? We are leaving for Roatan the end of the month to scuba and check out real estate. Thanks!

new jersey
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: retirement on roatan?

when are your dates in roatan.??...i'll be there feb 21 - mar 1st....i could meet up with you and spend some time on my opinion...i've been back and forth for 5 yrs ...i would also suggest to make appointments with the realtors that you want to - prior to your trip...check out roatanet.com.....every realtor and pretty much everything on roatan is on that site.........enjoy.....bring bug spray

2. Re: retirement on roatan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2009, 15:37
Get answers to your questions about Roatan