We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Honduras from Cancun

Roatan
Level Contributor
621 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Honduras from Cancun

Has anyone every flown Cancun to the mainland and then on to Roatan? Just wondered if this is doeable cause we can get cheap flights to Cancun.

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Honduras from Cancun

From Cancun to Honduras there is nothing direct..

you can try www.taca.com that flys into El Salvador as its connection.... then probably to Tegucigalpa. or San Pedro Sula.

From Teguciagalpa or San pedro sula you either continue to book your ticket to roatan with taca... who codeshares with Islena airlines..

or book directly with Islena www.flyislena.com

Manitoba
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Honduras from Cancun

Hi Sherri

We were in Cancun and Roatan this spring on two seperate trips. Went to Roatan/Guanaja first ,then to Mexico. While I was at the Cancun airport ready to fly home I took note that there was a direct flight to Roatan from Cancun. Not sure which airline though.

Hope that helps.

Andy

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Honduras from Cancun

It sure would be great but I've searched many times and found nothing. I do know that the flight schedules change quite a bit in the winter months so maybe there's a charter or something that I missed.

You can fly via Grand Cayman but there's not really a price savings.

So far it's just Continental and AA - - we prefer Continental. Taca is just plain silly unless you're looking for 14 hours of travel time via Costa Rica!

4. Re: Flights to Honduras from Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 22:15