We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights

Level Contributor
36 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Direct flights

Does anybody have access to the information of which airlines fly from where into Roatan on what day of the week? I've found this so far, but doesn't say from where the United and Delta flight comes from.:

It was just last August that American Airlines announced they would be starting non-stop flights from Dallas to Roatan in November, on the weekend right before Thanksgiving. This is great news for those who might want to spend their holiday in Roatan. They also announced they would be increasing the number of flights to Roatan from Miami. Again, those who are traveling for the holidays, or those who are just looking forward to a vacation with some straightforward and simple travel plans. The new service also adds two other cities to their plan for non-stop flights to Roatan - Atlanta and Houston.

Delta and United are both offering a weekly direct flight on Saturday, and starting in the early part of November, United adds Sunday to their service. The addition of these flights can really help to make travel much easier for many people. Canadian airline Sunwing is also getting in on the action. They will be offering direct flights from Toronto starting in mid-November.

Are You Traveling this Year?

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct flights

You ask about flights but then post all the information about direct flights?? I am confused, Is this just a way to get your name out there without breaking the advertising rules

Edited: 16 December 2013, 23:42
I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,350 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct flights

From my experience United has a nonstop to Roatan from Houston and Delta has one from Atlanta. The Houston flight is consistent on Sat year round with various other flights added during high season.

Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
6,043 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct flights

The OP runs or works at a Bed and Breakfast so I am guessing there is a ulterior motive to his post.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct flights

We're flying United to Roatán on a Sunday in June through Houston, then those who are leaving by air fly Roatán to Houston and onward on a Monday; the flights were available every day but cheaper and better itineraries some days than others.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Direct flights

and american now has a saturday flight to roatan from miami

6. Re: Direct flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 05:19