We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining specials

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Topic
Dining specials

I understand that some restaurants have dining specials on certain days of the week. For instance Barfoot Bar has a BBQ night, but I don't know which day of the week it's held. I looked through 'Favorite Place to Eat' on the right but all I could find was a Sunday brunch at Pico and 2 for 1 pizza on Monday at Thirsty Turtle. Does anyone know of other places that offer meal specials on a particular day of the week? Thanks.

Victoria Texas
Level Contributor
392 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining specials

Best I could find would take some time, but it's vacation research (tax deductible?). Try roatanet.com

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining specials

We don't go out a lot... but Foster's always had a lobster special one night... somebody can list that (I think it's Thursday)

Hope others will add to this - I, too, have never gotten a clear sense of "special night" regarding food and music...

Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
77 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining specials

Beachers has a special this Thursday night.... 2 lobster tails, salad and side plus 1 drink for $16.95. Someone on the beach said they also had a lobster special on Mondays.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
878 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining specials

Barefoot Bar has their special on Sunday night. I remember because we went one week and they could not start the music until the cogregation from the nearby church were let out, and they must have had a long sermon that night. We had to smile at that one; such an example of the small town attitudes that prevail at West End. That was two if not three years ago, so things may be different this February....but I think we just might find out.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 18:32
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
228 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining specials

Last year Bananarama (Thursty Turtle Restaurant) had 2 for 1 pizza night on Mondays.

Most restaurant advertise their specials on the beach...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining specials

If you are on facebook, check out the group Roatan Schedule. https:/…

Most of the restaurants and resorts will post there if they have something special happening. And a few places like Roatan Oasis post their weekly menu there (it changes every week).

Escondido...
Level Contributor
848 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dining specials

Went to Beachers in the first week of January. At that time, they had a lobster special for $16.00: 3 lobster tails (3 to 4 ounces each), mashed potatoes and a pretty good salad with choice of dressing.

Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dining specials

altho it appears to be mostly Bananarama specials, here is a link to a calendar of events and dining specials

tourismroatan.com/my-roatan/calendar-of-even…

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dining specials

Thanks for the responses. Thanks Kathleen for the link and checking Facebook was a good idea HIWT. We're not on Facebook so don't think to check there.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
878 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dining specials

We might need to take extra money this year. My "wanna try this place" list has gotten quite long.......