We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis courts in Roatan

Brooklyn, New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Tennis courts in Roatan

I'm going on my first trip to Roatan next month!

I'm a tennis junkie, so I'm looking for tennis courts in Roatan. I see that Pristine Bay Resort has a couple courts. (Do I need to stay there to play?) Are there any other courts in Roatan (around West End if possible)? Thanks for any input.

C

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

You are barking up the wrong tree for tennis courts in West End as I know. You could call Pristine Bay directly and ask them if you can pay to use their courts if not staying there. Roatan is all about diving and snorkeling...not so much about tennis courts.

Brooklyn, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

Alas. Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks nonetheless. It's a trek to Pristine from West End, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

I think I saw 2 courts on Fantasy Island. But I did not check their condition. Courts at pristine bay would be newer. Probably have a better view. Tennis in this humidity? Maybe if you could find a way to do it in the water.

Westend, Roatan...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

Mayoka Lodge in Sandy Bay allow theirs to be used to the public. Call John at (504) 9796-1760

Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

When I read this I thought I couldn't possibly imagine playing tennis in the heat of Roatan! Even early, early morning would be way too humid and hot for me!

Strictly water exercise for me!

Edited: 10 May 2014, 23:19
6. Re: Tennis courts in Roatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17