We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hp laptop charger

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
199 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Hp laptop charger

I know, call me crazy, but I have to bring my laptop for a few minutes work each day. I left the charger to my hp elitebook, at home. Would anyone in the west Bay Area have one I can get a charge from or even know where I might buy one. I'm going to check with my friends at Bananarama and see if I come up with anything.

Many thanks, and go ahead, feel free to give me a hard time for working on vacation :)

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hp laptop charger

Tis a long shot - captain vans in west bay mall maybe able to sort you or point you in the right direction.

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hp laptop charger

Thank you much. I was planning to take it up there this morning, we have a realtor friend in same mall, luckily it's an HP, fairly common plug, unlike the dell that uses a different one for every model:)

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hp laptop charger

Be VERY careful as even the same plug does not mean it is correct, make sure your laptop power needs are the same as the power supply, This is listed on the supply and sometimes on the laptop. inside battery cover or if needed look online. Using the wrong power can harm your computer

4. Re: Hp laptop charger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Roatan