We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight is booked! Woohoo!

Weyburn, Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Flight is booked! Woohoo!

Heading down to Utila next month, still pinching myself!! Arriving at the end of Semana Santa, so have accommodations booked for the first 4 days at a dive shop. I'm wondering what the prices are like for mask, snorkel and fins there. Need new ones anyway and it'll be less to pack if I wait until I'm there. Thanks!!

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,842 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

they will be more expensive than at home, at least 30% more than at an online retailer such as scuba.com or discount store but i'm sure the utila dive shop would be very grateful.

have fun, april and may are lovely on utila. expect the water to be around 85f and the visibility to be perfect

Weyburn, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

Haha! Thanks Divenuts! Thought that might be the case. I'll be there for a month, so that weather along with diving, snorkelling, kayaking, maybe a beverage or 2... I am so ready for that paradise!

Weyburn, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

Divenuts, would you recommend all the Oceanic snorkel packages on scuba.com? I like the limited edition USA package. Sorry to bug you again but you do seem to know so much!

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,842 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

yes but the one with the slip on fins, not the ones with a strap. its $119.60

Weyburn, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

Awesome. Thanks!!

6. Re: Flight is booked! Woohoo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Utila
Recent Conversations