We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist on Utila

Which Utila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Utila, Honduras
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dentist on Utila

I lived on Utila for 7 months and was recommended to see the dentist in main town (opposite Bush supermarket), Dr Ana Aguila. DO NOT under any circumstances open your mouth to this woman. My filling has fallen out and she pretty much destroyed most of the tooth underneath, she didn't file the other filling properly and the 'hole' in another tooth that she wanted to fix, didn't even exist my dentist here in Australia told me after some xrays.

Wait until you get home or go and visit the dentist in Nicaragua in a little town called Masaya, he is a legend there so ask absolutely anyone in the town and they will know who he is. My partner had his teeth fixed there and no problems.

Her email is even begins with 'odont', rather appropriate i think. Oh please don't!

1. Re: Dentist on Utila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16