We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Beach Village?

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,481 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Beach Village?

I am still trying to sort out the location of this place - NEWBIE (sorry)- anyone have any feedback on the place for people who are not looking to be in the town for bars, etc. - want to relax, enjoy the area, snorkel, take some day trips, etc. for a week- good idea or not? thanks, feel free to PM if you want.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Beach Village?

it is on the south shore, a 5 minute boat ride from utila town. the snorkeling there is good (everywhere on the south and southwest shore has good snorkeling).

La Ceiba...
Level Contributor
159 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Beach Village?

The setting at Coral Beach Villas is nice and very quiet. If you want to relax and enjoy peace and quiet it is ideal. You will need to take a some extra time to come and go into town, as well as for your tours. Rooms are really nice and service is very friendly. If you don't mind an isolated location, go for it!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,481 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral Beach Village?

Thank you for your replies. We have since decided on a house closer to town and hope we chose well but we are really looking forward to this first trip!! I am sure I will ask a lot of questions in the months to come between now and April. I so appreciate your feedback and advice!!

SW Wisc.
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral Beach Village?

so how was the trip DnAMobile? look forward to a trip report when you can or at least some quick do's & don'ts.......or good and bads........hope it was safe and appreciate your time in responding.....

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,481 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coral Beach Village?

harleydude- just now saw this- I did post a trip report on this link:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29202…

we had a great trip- felt very safe everywhere we went and the people were friendly and helpful everywhere we went.

6. Re: Coral Beach Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 07:18