We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Places to eat in San Pedro

Which San Pedro Sula hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
Save Topic
Good Places to eat in San Pedro

I visit San Pedro for business regularly; besides some of the good places recommended here I found this restaurant where I had the most surprising and wonderful experience: ENCHANTE RESTAURANT. Founded by chance, farily new, great food, fabulous ambiance, good service (very important to me besides food quality), well located, secure, and affordable prices. Got greeted by the owners, chose to eat at their beautiful garden, and enveryone that has come with me since (I've been there a few times already) has been delightedly wiht "my" choice of a place to eat. Has anyone visited them? I enjoy their recent addition to their menu: The Special of the Week.

Globtrav.

london
Level Contributor
237 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Places to eat in San Pedro

Hasta La Pasta, love it, great lunch specials, and wines,

Restaurant Boc Ga Korean food,

There is a new Italian also im looking for the card but cant find it, there is one area with all the good restaurants, Thanks for the recommendation will check it out next time, good to have a list for SPS because they change all the time! Please post more if you find them.

Newton, North...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Places to eat in San Pedro

El Portal de Las Carnes - excellent steakhouse, highly recommended for dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating, awesome beef and seafood. Try the Sashimi- one of my favorite restaurants in San Pedro Sula.

Entre Pisca y Nasca - My first Peruvian restaurant- completely awesome. Try the off-the-menu Festival des Ceviches- very unique and delicious.

Bel Pais - in my opinion the absolute best Italian restaurant in San Pedro Sula. Run by an Italian Ex-pat. One of the few restaurants you can get good European beers. The Lobster Crepes and Eggplant Parmigiana are to die for.

3. Re: Good Places to eat in San Pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro Sula
Recent Conversations