We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car and billingual driver for day in Tegucigalpa

Milpitas
1 post
Save Topic
Car and billingual driver for day in Tegucigalpa

We would like to hire a car with a billingual driver to take us around Tegucigalpa and Valle de Angeles for a day when we are there. Can anybody recommend a reliable person or agency that we can get in contact with for these services? Do you know approximately what their rates for a day would be?

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
456 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car and billingual driver for day in Tegucigalpa

The taxi cooperative based at the airport is safe and reliable. They have minivans and the like, as well as regular taxis, and can be booked by the hour, by the day, for tours and the like. I used once a driver named Josue Sanchez Reyes, and he was very pleasant and his numbers are 9952-7516 and 2233-5971. I speak Spanish so I don't know if he speaks English. But if you are flying into Tegus, I am sure you could just show up at the airport and negotiate there, and find someone that speaks enough English. The cooperative drivers have IDs and yellow shirts. They charge more than taxi drivers on the street, but you get trustworthiness in return, which is definitely worth it!

2. Re: Car and billingual driver for day in Tegucigalpa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2012, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Tegucigalpa