We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera on Mondays practice round

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
172 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Camera on Mondays practice round

One week from tomorrow my friend and I will be at the Masters. We will be there only on Monday. On the Masters website it says cameras for "personal use" are allowed on practice rounds. Does this mean they will limit the type of gear you bring in (im thinking one body and two lenses in a small pack) or just that you can't sell any photos you may take? I'm interested also in hearing from anyone who has taken a camera onto the course - was it worth it to you or would you recommend not taking a camera? Thank you!

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
546 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camera on Mondays practice round

I will have a smal point-and-shoot camera. Your gear will have to fit into 10x5x5 bag.

MHN
Columbus
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camera on Mondays practice round

I saw on the website that it is a 10 X 10 X 12 bag.

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
546 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camera on Mondays practice round

My bad. Personal bags, belt bags, purses no larger than 10"W x 10"H x 12"D are allowed.

4. Re: Camera on Mondays practice round

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 06:16