We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable Tattoo Parlors?

New York, New York
Level Contributor
383 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Reputable Tattoo Parlors?

Hello -

I am going to the Big Island and Maui for my HM in October. On the way out, I would like to get a little token, just a small tattoo.

Any recommendations on a nice tattoo parlor near the Hapuna Prince?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
14,171 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reputable Tattoo Parlors?

Hapuna Prince is not near much of anything--so you will probably have to go to Kailua-Kona or maybe Waimea. I know there is a place in Kailua but have no idea about quality--it's just near where we park.

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reputable Tattoo Parlors?

The most reputable one is Rainbow Tattoo in Pahoa. Fusion Ink is the most well known in Kona. There is one behind the Kona Office Supply store (can't recall the name) and I see bikers there regularly.

3. Re: Reputable Tattoo Parlors?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 23:16