We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boogie board rental near Hilton

Union City...
Level Contributor
213 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boogie board rental near Hilton

Woo-hoo, just 3 weeks away from our trip to the Big Island!!! We'll be staying at the Hilton. I was wondering where the nearest shop to rent a boogie board is? I rented from Boss Frog's on my trip last year and they only charged $25 for the entire week, but wanted to find something closer to the Hilton. Thanks in advance!!

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
934 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boogie board rental near Hilton

If you go to Hapuna Beach - best beach for boogie boarding, they have a snack & rental shop where you can rent beach chairs, umbrellas and boogies board for the day. I can't remember the cost - I think around $20.

At the Queen's Market Place Shops

waikoloabeachresort.com/index.php/big-island…

I know there is a dive shop that rents equipment, but I can't remember if they rented boogie boards.

Check with Service Desk at the Hilton. You might be able to rent from them. There is a rental shop in the Lagoon area of the Hilton. I have never rented from them, since we bring our own equipment.

Aloha!

California
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boogie board rental near Hilton

You could also buy one at Costco after you land for around the same price.

3. Re: Boogie board rental near Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 09:21