We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kauai Pampering

kauai, hawaii
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kauai Pampering

I'm getting married on Kauai in April, and had booked spa services including massage, hair, make-up and manicures at the Alexander Day Spa at the Marriott Resort and Beach Club. However, after reading all the user reviews, and watching my steadily dwindling budget, I've decided I need to rethink things. I wanted to treat the six of us to mani/pedi's, but I'm used to NY prices, $17 for both services. I understand that's probably not going to happen unless we are willing to put up with sub-standard service, which we aren't. I just wanted to do something nice for these ladies who are traveling all this way to see me get married. Does anyone know a place that can work on several of us at once, has a nice ambiance, but won't cost a fortune? Would like to be in the Kapaa or Anahola region. I've looked at the posts about Kauai spa services, but haven't quite found the answers I've been looking for. Any help will be appreciated.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kauai Pampering

I've tried a few local nail salons and have had the best luck with "Acrylic Nails" in Wailua. They are located in a small strip mall across the parking lot from the Wailua Family Restaurant. They only have 3 spa pedicure chairs and 4 manicure stations, so it's not huge, but prices are reasonable, for Kauai. 808-821-9009

A similar salon is at Kukui Grove Mall, called Professionail 808-245-9299

There are some friendly nail salons right in Kapaa town, but again, quite small. One is Paradise Beauty Salon www.parabeauty.com which is quite intimate - I've heard of bridal parties taking in champagne and really having a girls day.

2. Re: Kauai Pampering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 13:18