We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

bay area
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

Hi all - anyone been to Princeville Sealodge's B3 or B12? Found them on vrbo.com. Any information or suggestions would be helpful! Looking for quiet, view, local beach? Thanks!

Ellen

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
809 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

We stayed at Sealodge in C8, which we loved and will return to next June. Sealodge is a wonderful, quiet, peaceful place but you are on a bluff with incredible views of the ocean, not on the beach. Beaches are plentiful within a few minutes drive, though...Anini is my favorite.

The main thing with all the various units at Sealodge is that they are privately owned and each has different views and amenities and is kept up(or not). I think Building B may be set back from the bluff, while A & C are right on the edge. Go to one of the websites, like Hestara, that have maps of the buildings and lots of photographs of all the units so you can get a better look.

Lake Tahoe, CA
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

You can also use the search feature here on TA Hawaii forums. Just type in Sealodge and unit number.

NE PA
Level Contributor
952 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

We stayed in B3 a couple of years ago and liked it very much. Building B is not out along the edge of the bluff like most of the others at Sealodge but it does have ocean views. B3 is great for 2 people but it would be crowded with more than that. You can't beat it for the price and it's only a short walk to the edge of the bluff that has spectacular ocean views.

I have pictures of the unit and the complex in one of my albums on webshots

http://community.webshots.com/user/dfarr01

4. Re: Princeville Sealodge B3, B12-Anyone been there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 10:16