We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

Considering price vs. service which spa is better for a massage, manicure, and pedicure? I've been to Anara Spa and all the above were amazing but is the Spa at Princeville worth a shot considering its a bit cheaper?

Huahine, French...
Level Contributor
755 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

when are you planning to visit?

I believe the Spa at Princeville will still be situated at the Princeville Prince Golf Course clubhouse until the Princeville makeover into a St Regis is completed sometime in 2009, when it will finally have an on-site spa. Prices will probably be a lot different then as well.

BTW, love the Anara Spa at the GHK.

California
Level Contributor
35,791 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

I believe the spa at Princeville has always been at the golf course. It is true it is being relocated to the main hotel in April. I have heard both are nice. I don't see on the Princeville Spa site where they do manicures and pedicures. Do they?

Where are you staying? If on the South Side do The Hyatt. If North do Princeville. If East there's a spa at Waipouli Beach Resort.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

try auntie angeline's. Wife and I spent the morning of our 20th wedding anniversary at her place and it was heavenly. a couples massage, took about 2 hours was only $ 320. I think her site is angelineslomikauai dot com

They do not have the mani and pedi I don;t think, but the Lomi Lomi Massage was out of this world.

4. Re: Princeville Spa Vs. Anara Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 11:20