We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

Franklin...
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give hearty THANK YOU because you have helped us so much! We decided to book the Sunset View Room at Marjorie's Kauai Inn in Lawai. After reading reviews, seeing pictures, and talking with my fiance, we decided that we wanted something romantic, out of the way, and exotic, and this seemed perfect. We'll be staying at a mega hotel (Fairmont Kea Lani) in Maui for 7 nights after our Kauai stay, and we wanted something quiet and romantic for our first 5 married nights! I certainly was torn between the Dilly Dally House and this place, but the weather is a little more reliable in the south in winter, and we wanted our own private hot tub, so Marjorie's ended up fitting perfectly. THANK YOU too all. You are so great!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,930 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

I didn't help you out w/lodging, but I am delighted to hear you have your arrangements made. Have a wonderful honeymoon and do post a trip report when you return as we would all love to hear. Best wishes! :)

California
Level Contributor
35,525 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

You will LOVE the Fairmont on Maui. Can I go?

Franklin...
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

I wish we could go NOW! I will certainly write up complete reports when we return!!

4. Re: Picked our Accomodations...finally! :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 04:18