We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private pool suites or bungalows

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private pool suites or bungalows

Anyone have any ideas of one bed bungalows or suites with its own private pool for a honeymoon vacation in July regardless of price.

Thanks

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
812 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private pool suites or bungalows

Take a kook at Secret Beach Hideaway. www.secretbeachhideaway.com/. If that did not work google it. It is awesome. A perfect honeymoon spot if you are not on a budget and want a private setting.

Also what time of the year? As that is on the North Shore, If it is in Nov-Feb i would consider the South shore.

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
812 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private pool suites or bungalows

Sorry I am on my way out to dinner and did not see JULY.

They do not have a pool, but large outdoor hot tub.

There are a couple others, yet not as nice. I also believe the price is less than the web price. At least it was a few months ago.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,709 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private pool suites or bungalows

Regardless of price?? Check out this place! It's fabulous and may be just what you are lookinh for.

www.kauaivacationrentals.com/static/494.html

It's called Hale Makai on Lawai Road and it's a beautiful one bedroom, ocean front with a lap pool. We toured this property several years ago and it's lovely.

On the north shore, the Hale Makai cottages look great!

www.halemakaicottages.com/HaleMakai.aspx

The names are the same since Hale Makai means "Ocean House".

4. Re: Private pool suites or bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 09:18