We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip - 5-17-09

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Topic
trip - 5-17-09

Another simple day in paradise - My daughter decided to make breakfast for me (she is such an angel) She made coconut toast - it was so good! After that we went over to the Sheraton for a while and then Poipu Beach to relax! We are getting ready to go do Keioki's now for cocktails and hear our friend Nick sing -- can't get better than this! NOT much to tell but that's how I like it!

It did rain lightly on us at Poipu but no worries just lay there and it goes away.

Updated the pictures

…google.com/banas.poipugirl.emma/Kauai2009#

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
810 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip - 5-17-09

I really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for posting.

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: trip - 5-17-09

<I really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for posting>>

Thanks, tonight we went to Keoki's for dinner and to hear our friend Nick sing -- so I keep updating the pictures

California
Level Contributor
35,583 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip - 5-17-09

Sorry we didn't make it to Keioki's after the TA picnic. It would have been nice to meet you there.

The rain stopped at the beach once I got there.

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: trip - 5-17-09

<< It would have been nice to meet you there.

The rain stopped at the beach once I got there.

YES it would have been wonderful to meet! Maybe next time! Safe journey home - the wind sure did kick up tonight!

Now to decide what to do tomorrow - wonderful NOT to have plans! LOL

Kailua, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: trip - 5-17-09

Jeez....hope you DVR'd the two-hour Desperate Housewives season finale!!! ;-D

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: trip - 5-17-09

Kauaigerl, thanks for posting your pics and updating us on your trip. Have a wonderful time.

I watched Des. H. Wives. good...hmmm who married Mike?

7. Re: trip - 5-17-09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2009, 05:35