We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Xmas TA Friends

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Merry Xmas TA Friends

Hope wherever you are you have an incredible Xmas. Just to let ya"ll know {soaking up the sun} here in Texas we are under a tornado watch,its in the 70"s now. Tomorrow am they are calling for rain changin to snow and 40 mile an hour winds/ Oh yeah temps falling to the 20"s!!! Driving to Houston for the holiday//then back.

Cant wait to be there!!!!! And to all A good night.........

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,893 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

and Merry Christmas to you as well, Cindy!

Let's see - we have about 10 degrees here - certainly not sunny and warm, but life is good!

Love to all you here on the Kauai forum - you brighten my life! :)

California
Level Contributor
36,048 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

Even though I wish I were in Kauai (I am hearing the weather is great) I am enjoying a white Christmas at Lake Tahoe. Martik is about 25 minutes away from me with her family.

May your holiday bring rainbows and sunsets where ever you are.

Joan

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,013 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

We have snow and they are predicting more. Happy holidays to one and all.

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

Still waiting for the 2 ft we have to melt. Happy and safe holidays to all.

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

Mele Kalikimaka Everyone - no snow here, but we are starting to wonder when the rain will stop. On a more sober note, we lost our real "Kimocat" yesterday after 20 years of a good life. But he will live on through TA.

Best wishes to all.

Kimo

6. Re: Merry Xmas TA Friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2010, 05:18