We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA Party Friday, March 5

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
24,521 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
TA Party Friday, March 5

Since nobody has expressed preference for a specific date I'm going to set the date as Friday, March 5 at Market Street Diner in Kalapaki. (Harbor Mall, more or less across from the Marriott driveway entrance) 6:00. This date seems to accommodate the most people for early in the month. (We can certainly do another party end of March, too.) 6:00 gets us happy hour prices, and dinner and pupus are available. (It's quite good, and inexpensive.)

Please post to this topic if you can make it. I'd like to give Market Street a heads-up. You can also PM me.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Pam,

Sounds good........I will check with Erica, but do not see any problem at all.

Denny

Sylvania, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

We will be there in spirit. We arrive April 4 and look forward to introducing our mom and friend to our TA friends.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Aha! Finally a TA Party on a night I'm not working! I'm in - save me two seats please. See you there!

Arroyo Grande, CA
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

I'm finalizing our itinerary, but sounds fun!

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
16,792 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Somebody have a drink for me & Skip....don't know when we can get back to our beloved Kauai, sniff, sniff....

3Chihuahuas

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Sounds great pzp...except we dont arrive until May!! Darn...please have one for Gary and I!!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

just talked with Erica, and we are leading a Sierra Club Hike,early the next morning up in Koke'e on 6 march..........so , we are slipping to a maybe.

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
812 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

pzp we would join the TA party, but unfortunately that is our only Friday night on the S.S. to to attend Art night in Hanapepe. An annual must do for us. Wishing all a great time!!!

And hope to connect with TA's during our vacation.

Sally

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,961 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Aloha from Kaua'i!

I'll be on vacation on March 5th - but I'll hoist a glass of "vin chaud' to you all from my cold and wintry Paris!!

Malama Pono,

Janet

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: TA Party Friday, March 5

Paris, oh my goodness! Well, I'll raise a glass of $1.99 chardonnay to you. We just stopped by the Market Street Diner for a quick dinner and was surprised at their happy hour prices plus 99 cent beers. The early bird special was good as was their Shrimp Louie Louie. Fast and friendly service. Am looking forward to meeting all the TAers next week.