My fiance and I will spend 6 days of our Hawaii honeymoon in Kauai (April 13-19). We are staying at the Grand Hyatt Kauai. Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions. I shold also add that this is the beginning of our honeymoon and we really would not mind having downtime after a year of wedding planning.. so I tried to figure out enough things to do to keep us somewhat busy while still having relaxing beach time. After Kauai, we are going to Maui for 6 nights. Here is my list:
1. Helicopter tour- I thought the Wings Over Kauai looked nice
2. Snorkeling- I read that Anini Beach has good snorkeling..if not maybe we can try the snorkeling by Poipu State Park.
3. Waimea Canyon
4. Visit NaPali Cost (either do a sunset dinner cruise or the snorkel cruise)...I'm leaning towards the sunset dinner cruise
5. ATV tour (either ranch/mountain or waterfall)
6. Luau- either in the Grand Hyatt or the Smith's Luau...or should I save the Luau for Maui as someone in the Maui forum suggested?