We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wishing Well Hours

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
870 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wishing Well Hours

Any idea as to when Wishing Well is open these days? We've had no luck these last few days. Not a fan of Shave Ice Paradise and Jojos is too far.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,885 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wishing Well Hours

Found this on a few websites:

Hours:

Tue-Sun 12 pm - 5 pm

I've also heard on this forum that is can be hit or miss. Maybe someone else on the forum can respond that knows for sure.

California
Level Contributor
38,007 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wishing Well Hours

They open when they want to open. Could be they are on vacation.

When in doubt, eat ice cream!

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wishing Well Hours

Yeah, those are the still posted hours. Totally forgot to mention that we visited three times they should have been there. I blame my iPhone 4's reception problems.

Wailua
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wishing Well Hours

I've actually never tried the Wishing Well shave ice, so I can't compare, but I love Hawaiian Blizzard in Kapaa. Every weekday afternoon until 5pm in front of the Kapaa Big Save. He just does shave ice with syrups (really good ones) and coconut cream on top, no ice cream, but the ice is shaved so fine, it's got a smooth texture. Always a few people sitting on the bench, usually some kids, just like in the photos on his website:

http://www.hawaiianblizzard.com/

He's got great reviews on Yelp and here on TA, I didn't even know they covered food wagons. One blogger says it's even better than the "Big 3" on Oahu:

http://www.inuyaki.com/archives/474

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
17,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wishing Well Hours

"When in doubt, eat ice cream!

"

Wise words, Jebett. We'll drive miles for ice cream, passing up shave ice stands along the way. And if we do get shave ice it has to have a lot of macadamia nut ice cream in the bottom.

Hollister...
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wishing Well Hours

Wishing Well wasn't open at all yesterday (Friday)...we drove by a few times throughout the day. But it was a bit rainy so maybe that's why?

Michelle

7. Re: Wishing Well Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2011, 06:30