We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare from DFW to Lihue

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare from DFW to Lihue

We were looking yesterday and saw that the cheapest most efficient airfare was on US Air{I am grinding my teeth as I type this}. $670.00 per person plus taxes with a change of planes in Phoenix. We have several more months to go but does anyone see the airfares coming down!??

Thanks and Happy Labor Day.

California
Level Contributor
9,514 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare from DFW to Lihue

My morning paper greeted me with the news that airfares were on the rise.

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,110 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare from DFW to Lihue

I don't know cindy, but I don't think that is too bad. We have certainly paid a lot more. Right now, aviation fuel prices are down, but, as you know that can change quickly.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airfare from DFW to Lihue

Grinding my teeth cause its US Air.....arghghghgh

Krum, Texas
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airfare from DFW to Lihue

Last week, United had DFW to HNL with a stop is SFO for 421.00 for next May...should have jumped on it...now its 750.00...maybe it will go down again..good luck...Ed

5. Re: Airfare from DFW to Lihue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 05:18