We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kuhio shores 312

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,487 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
kuhio shores 312

Reposting on Kauai forum -- anyone know anything about this unit? Thanks!!

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kuhio shores 312

All I can tell you is that it is one of the oceanfront units. I haven't been inside that one.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,487 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kuhio shores 312

That's one of the reasns we like it... Also has been somewhat redone. Assuming most of the floorplans are similar, what does the window in the BR open to?

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kuhio shores 312

I believe that might be the parking lot. Since the living room and the dining area are facing out to the ocean.

You will have super views.

Denny

Lanark, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kuhio shores 312

It is really a nice unit! Our friends stayed in it last year (we were down a floor) and a few years before that, for the month of February. We liked it so much that we are staying there the week before they have it again this Feb! We love Kuhio Shores and this unit is really updated nicely.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,487 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kuhio shores 312

Thanks Lanark! Read your review of 213 -- do you know if the 312 BR opened to the living room like yours did?

Thanks!

6. Re: kuhio shores 312

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 05:16