We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

Does anyone know if Kintaro's has gift certificates? I tried to google them, but it doesn't appear there is a website. I did find Restaurant.com which looks too good to be true -- Kintaro's is listed; however, I've never heard of this before (you pay like $10 for a $25 gift certificate good at several restuarants).

We're trying to pick up a thank you gift (from the mainland) for someone who was helpful to us while on Kauai (and we know they love Kintaro's). Mahalo for any advice!

Of course, I suppose I could just call them but then wondered about this Restaurant.com deal too.

Penny

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

Kintaro's is in zip code area of 96746 and not listed when I search restaurant.com a few minutes ago, but maybe error in way I searched.

If you do find it a restaurants.com, be sure to read all the terms and conditions for the certificate use (ie minimum purchase required when using).

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
754 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

They do as I have received one from there before.

California
Level Contributor
35,545 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

You can also buy gift cards for Roy's at Safeways and Von's if you have a tough time having Kintaros send them to you.

4. Re: Gift Certificate to Kintaro Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 05:18