We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to all of you for being so wonderful with the advice, tips and laughs!

We leave at 3am from our house tonight and fly out at 6am..... arrival estimated around 2pm Kauai time!

I still haven't packed anything.... gotta get started on that now! LOL I'm praying the forcasted showers are just passing ones but either way I'm SO happy to be outta here for a little while and having the sounds of the ocean just outside our house.

North Shore.... here we come!! :)

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Aloha,

Have a great trip !

Aloha

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
17,094 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Impressive that you leave in a few hours and haven't begun packing yet. You must be a pretty laidback type. I bet you don't write up daily itineraries either. Good for you.

Edited: 05 July 2011, 04:12
California
Level Contributor
37,459 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Its okay if you aren't stressed about not packing yet. Reading that, I got stressed for you. My suitcase (for my Lana'i trip in a week) has been packed for 1 week.

Have a wonderful, wonderful time. The weather has been beautiful from what I have been told.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,811 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Aloha, Dandoon! Enjoy Kauai!

Escondido...
Level Contributor
377 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

Have a wonderful trip!

6. Re: Signing Off...We are Kauai Bound!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 02:16