We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

I have looked on vrbo and haven't found one. I thought I read a post that stated some do. Anyone know how I can find those? Know of any specific unit numbers? Thanks!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Many of the owners have them but do not allow their guests to use them. There is an onsite laundry facility though.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,686 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

I have never heard of an owner not letting renters use them - unless perhaps if they rent through the front desk rather than direct? Otherwise it is a big draw for their particular unit. The lock-off'areas don't typically hold them - they are few and far between.

I have lost my list for units with w/d, but got it through going through vrbo and asking a direct question. I believe the Kiahuna units offered by Parrish have w/d as well. That's all the help I have. Sorry. Kiahuna is a wonderful location, regardless, with a great deal to offer.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,436 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

I know that Unit #186 through Parrish has a washer/dryer. I asked.....

www.parrishkauai.com/kauai-condos/KH186.html

California
Level Contributor
9,470 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Unit 168 has a washer/dryer. www.condokauai.net

California
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

http://www.vrbo.com/231482

It looks like this one has w/d as well.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Thanks! I found one and it's available for when I want to go. It's pretty close to the beach too which is what I was looking for. I wish all of the units came with W/D. I travel as a single mom and dragging your young child to and from the laundry room is no fun. I had to fo that for a month when I went away for job training. Alone it's not an issue but it's just more taxing doing it with him. We just stayed in a wonderful condo on Maui that had W/D and with going to the beach everyday, packing just 4 days worth of clothes (to lighten my carrying load) and sometimes multilplr changes of clothes I wax so thankful to have them! I did laundry I think daily.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Sorry for the typos.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Some of those units with washer/dryers do not let the renters use them due to the high cost of electricity on Kauai.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

I should double check that but it was part of their ad on vrbo. Hopefully they will let me.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,634 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: How to find Kiahuna Plantation units with W/D?

Somebodysmomm, would you mind posting the link to the one you found with AC? Thanks. We can add it to the list then and help out others in the future.