We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Earth Clothing

Weeki Wachee...
Level Contributor
191 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Red Earth Clothing

Where can I buy Red Earth T shirts particularly those with the Road Warrior rooster design?

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,884 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Earth Clothing

Aloha from Kaua'i!

There are several of the either "Red Dirt" (which I believe are the original ones) or "Red Earth" places on island.

There is a store right next to KFC in Lihu'e on the main highway just at the intersection of Ahukini Rd. (with Hilo Hattie on one corner?) - and there is also a store in Kalaheo, right on the highway, across from the Neighborhood Center. The Red Dirt Store in Port Allen is down by the small boat harbor (turn at McDonald's - the building is impossible to miss, very large!).

Other places sell them as well.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Weeki Wachee...
Level Contributor
191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Earth Clothing

I need names of stores because I am not in Kauai and need to call or email them.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Earth Clothing

Here is a website that might help you out.

http://www.dirtshirt.com/custom.aspx?id=3

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,776 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Earth Clothing

This is for the main store: (800) 717-3478

Wailua
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Earth Clothing

There is another store, not sure which brand, at the "Kaua'i" "products" "fair" at the north end of Kapa'a. I think it's in the one permanent building in the middle of all the tents.

If you go to maps.goolge.com and search for "kauai dirt shirt" it came up as the second result for me, with address and phone number.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,776 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Red Earth Clothing

the Kapa`a store is the original Red Dirt folks.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,884 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Red Earth Clothing

Aloha from Kaua'i!

The Red Dirt shirts were such a big thing when they were first introduced (15 or so years ago) - and were heavily copied - there must be a half dozen places still offering variations on the "Red Dirt" shirt.

No one seems to wear them here anymore, but they are a popular gift for visitors since they are pretty unusual! They also have coffee shirts and lava shirts!!

Malama Pono,

Janet

Lincoln, Nebraska
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Red Earth Clothing

I was looking for the company too, my wife found their web site. http://realdirthawaii.com/. They have the road warrior. I was looking to replace my chicken hat that I got when we were there. Good luck

9. Re: Red Earth Clothing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:19