We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heavenly Shores Condo

WA
3 posts
Save Topic
Heavenly Shores Condo

We are looking at staying at the Heavenly Shores Condo for our honeymoon. It looks very nice, but I cannot find any reviews of it anywhere. Does anyone know anything about this condo?

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heavenly Shores Condo

I am quite certain from the vrbo.com website...you are looking at Castle Kaha Lani. Some owners manage their own units while other owners choose to have Castle Resorts manage their units for purposes of reservations, cleaning and maintenance.

Go to "Castle Kaha Lani" under "Lihue Hotels" on tripadvisor for general reviews of this condo complex and more photos. I believe "expedia" offers reviews as well. The photos at the heavenly shores vrbo website indicate to me that it has been recently renovated. The entire complex has been repainted (past six months) and is being re-roofed (as we speak).

You will be facing right out to the beach and ocean. It is really very lovely here. Hope this helps...and congratulations!

WA
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Heavenly Shores Condo

Thank you for your response. You have been most helpful!