We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pilates in Kauai

virginia
7 posts
Save Topic
Pilates in Kauai

Any studios on the North Shore?

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
718 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pilates in Kauai

This one was easy. I just googled it and found the following:

http://pilateskauai.com/

virginia
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pilates in Kauai

Thanks! I actually came across the same website, but it appears that her classes are by appointment only. I was hoping to find a "larger" studio that welcomed drop-ins.

California
Level Contributor
37,274 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pilates in Kauai

There's a place in Hanalei above BarAcuda Restaurant but I don't know the name. Maybe someone can think of the name. It escapes me because when I go to Kauai I go to not exercise.

They used to have drop in pilates and Zumba at Hanalei Bay Resort, but their studio is closed for remodeling.

Wailua
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pilates in Kauai

I'm sure the gyms on Kaua'i have Pilates classes, though perhaps only in the larger ones. I'm almost certain that Kaua'i Athletic Club in Lihue next to Kukui Grove would have them. Kalapakidooley works there and will hopefully get on and give you the scoop.

However, the day-pass and course fee may be a bit pricey, not sure.

5. Re: Pilates in Kauai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 02:16