We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bears fan on North shore

Joliet, Illinois...
1 post
Save Topic
Bears fan on North shore

Is there someplace open on the north shore 7am? Where Ican watch the Bears game? Im think I saw a place in Princeville that advertised football, but that might have just been for the Monday night game.

California
Level Contributor
37,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bears fan on North shore

7am? Kalypso's opens for bruch at 8am on weekends. That's the only place I can think of.

No offense, but can't you do without football for 1 week while on vacation???

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bears fan on North shore

jebett! Of course not, he is a Bears fan. Go Bears!!!!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bears fan on North shore

Yep, probably head on over to kalypso...but also check what games might be on your accomodations cable TV....

I just run thru the TV guide channel on sunday morning to see what games they are presenting......if it was an important to me game, that was not shown on regular cable......I could head up to Robs for breakfast and NFL.

Up noth at Kalypso:

He might miss a bit, but I would also call Kalypso ahead of time and see if they would put the game on for him. I know Robs would, but not sure about the up north places.

I use to go to Robs on Sunday, which was Erica's origninal condo cleaning day, ( she booted me out ) and they have all kinds of TV's, and can set you up......If he wanted to drive down, again, call and find out.....I have not been by there for sunday morning football is some time. House cleaning bansihsment day changed to during the week.

She would join me at half time of the second NFL game....ready to have a cold one and lunch.

Tomorrow, I want to see the Patriot -Raider game..... a fan of both, and have a Raiders Practice Jersey from the Raiders of Old, if they did not win the game they would win the fight in the parking lot...;; Also have a Tom Brady NFL jersey and am patriot fan, since I have a great deal of respect for their whole organization, owner, coaches, and players.....class act, and been real live winners for some time. ( defense is a bit suspect this year ).

Also like Green Bay....the Bears nemisis, and have a Arron Rodgers NFL jersey as well.

I guess all these different teams come from not having an NFL team here , nor back in Huntington Beach ( LA=OC area for lots of years ).

Hope he gets to cheer the Bears on this weekend.....you two have a great time.

Most times, Erica joins me, and she is learning a lot about football, and now cheers right along with me.

Also, if you drive downt to Lihue, Rob is is mostly full of local fans, wearing jerseys, and cheering for their favorites....I had a good time there.

Denny

Edited: 02 October 2011, 06:14
Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bears fan on North shore

They might also turn it on for you at the Hanalei Gourmet. Ask for Big Tim and tell him you are an OU fan.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bears fan on North shore

Nothing wrong with taking a few hours out of a week long stay for a personal obsession. Mine would be a Cubs game.

Hope it all works out.

California
Level Contributor
37,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bears fan on North shore

Nothing anyone mentioned is open at 7am.

I didn't say anything was wrong with watching it (heck I watched the Giants World Series at Tommy Bahamas on Maui and wasted 1/2 a day of my life with pleasure) but I was just saying if you can't find something open at 7am is it going to be the end of the world. If this was CindylovesKauai and it was a Cowboy's game, I know what that answer would be.....lol

7. Re: Bears fan on North shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 00:19