We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anini reef hale

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
anini reef hale

Any recent stays? How did you like it? Location? have an address so I can map it? Thanks

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anini reef hale

This rental has been around for a long time, but I can't tell you how recently it has been updated. If you are interested, I would call Serenity Rentals and ask that question. It is located around the corner from the beach park in a quiet area of Anini on a great stretch of beach. The dead end Anini Road runs in front of the house, but it is very quet as well. The water is protected by an off shore reef and is rather shallow in this location. This is a nice stretch of beach to walk on, as it is pretty level and the sand packs down. I hope that helps some.

2. Re: anini reef hale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 00:17