We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Just got this email from Hawaiian:

Mahalo! – $298* To/From San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose,

Los Angeles, and Hawaii!

Wherever you call home, we at Hawaiian Airlines wish you warmth, peace, and the spirit of Aloha this Holiday Season, and safe travels in the New Year.

We would like to show you our appreciation by offering a special one-day only roundtrip fare to/from the Bay Area or Los Angeles and Hawaii for just $298*.

Booking Date: Dec 20, 2011 Only

Travel Date: Jan 5, 2012 – Jan 31, 2012

http://tinyurl.com/7rlsnyt

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
46,892 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Aloha,

Yep, I posted about it earlier today on the State and Maui forums. Hope folks saw these and can catch the deal!

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Thanks for posting. I am getting airfare deals - it's the lodging that is thru the roof expensive during this time! I have spent hours trying to find something in Maui for February and can't find anything reasonable.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,328 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Got excited for a minute! It's only good for travel in January. Oh well! I'll keep looking!

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

I looked for Martin L King Holiday, but prices were a bit higher, and then there is the lodging that's not on sale.

Hope some get a good rate.

California
Level Contributor
35,561 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

I plugged in the dates I got on Alaska and it was $200 more. I don't see any $298 r/t fares.

santa cruz
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Jebett, it's a one day Hawaiian Airlines sale. I received the email this morning and boy do I wish I could take advantage of those fares. I'm one of those people that has to take their vacations during the summer or other school vacation times.

California
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

Alaska Airlines has been offering those fares for weeks. I bought OAK - KOA flights several weeks ago for the same price.

8. Re: 12/20 Hawaiian Airlines One-Day Fare Sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2012, 10:20