We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

I see trip advisor wiped out my really bad day yesterday---gone and soon to be forgotten! Today was MUCH better!!! Lots of rain and storming, but I was feeling back to normal. So I wasn't about to stay in again. We went out in the cool rainy day and made the best of it. No snorkeling, but we did eat and do some more sightseeing---even a little shopping. I even took pictures:

…blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-kauai-feb-16-marc…

Pagoda Antique Shop
Antique Stores, Flea & Street Markets
Banana Patch Studio
Gift & Speciality Shops
Aunty Liliko'i
Gift & Speciality Shops
Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Forgot to mention---the helicopter tour we were scheduled for was cancelled. no surprise there, but we won't be able to reschedule before our guest leave so, no heli tour review from me this year.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Glad you're feeling better. Thank you for the awesome blog. My husband and will be in Kauai in 2 days (south side) and I'm looking forward for some sunshine (cross our fingers). Please keep us updated with the weather and street condition.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Great attitude. We had a beautiful sunset up here also.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Beautiful sunset picture!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

good on ya, lass..........wonderful photo presentation, and you all having a grand time.

Perfect !

Denny

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

I thought yesterday was a spectacular day on Kauai. I wanted to hold a Disney Rain Parade, but there was too much to do.

The people in the hotel warned me about going ou and driving. I, however, had no issues driving from Lihui West. As we headed the west the rain abated and the cool temperatures were perfect for walking.

I drove with a friend and we had an enjoyable day. It was quiet, but a few places were open.

This morning is peaceful, but chilly. How wonderful for exploring at 4 am.

California
Level Contributor
9,897 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Glad you're feeling better. What a gorgeous sunset!

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Beautiful weather this morning! Off to check out the canyon by car! i'M surprised the ocean isn't all red this morning! Maybe some snorkeling at Poipu. The visitors are going home tomorrow and rented snorkel gear for a week, but only tried it once so far. Expensive 1 time trial.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

Haha...had that same cocktail and hula pie at keoki's... yummm! Brings back memories...love your blog!

10. Re: What to do on a rainy SUnday!---Feb. 26

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:42