We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feet on the ground...update

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,785 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Feet on the ground...update

Hey ya"ll//a little update. Got up to a little sun /then rain in Princeville. Decided to head south thru Kapa"a to Koloa Town. Rain then sun. Great historical area there behind first row of shops.

{Little did I know DH was in search of his beloved Puka Dog ttherefore would not stop for food...Hungry!!

Had to go in Pokaku T"s//dropped some cash. Great store//good prices/much Aloha.

On to Poipu...raining. Oh who cares..

Puka Dog was really good I thought with some fresh Lemonade.

Wandered quite by accident{Suns out} to the new Center over there at Kukui"ula. Entered Poipu Surf. Love that store//Bambi rocks.

Got a beautiful sw suit coverup/top/dress that she picked out and thought I would like!!! SCORE Thank you Bambi

Back home to The Cliffs around five//sunny and cool. Waterfalls are rockin and I aint leavin...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,785 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feet on the ground...update

Edit...Must have a sorbet at the place next door to Puka Dog//Of course I had lilikoi sorbet//Yummy//Pappalani"s Gelato......

Tacoma, WA
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Feet on the ground...update

have a wonderful day!

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,896 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feet on the ground...update

Aloha from Kaua'i!

Papalani Gelato is sooo ono! I love their green tea gelato especially!

It doesn't hurt that they give a kama'aina discount either - that is hard to find these days!

Have fun - sun is out here in Po'ipu this morning.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Sparks, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Feet on the ground...update

I'm taking notes, will be there next week!!

Have a Blast!

~Lori

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
16,129 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feet on the ground...update

:-))))) :-))))) :-)))))

3Chihuahuas

Riverside, CA
Level Contributor
679 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Feet on the ground...update

Thanks for sharing. Rain is part of the amazing Kauai experience, as you know.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,785 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feet on the ground...update

Liquid sunshine again this am///so pretty and cool. Heading to the beaches today....Nice relaxing morning.

8. Re: Feet on the ground...update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:16