We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Night on North Shore

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
814 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Last Night on North Shore

It was yet another great day. We had breakfast at Common Ground & walked around the gardens. I learned to stand up on a paddleboard in Hanelei. We had a fabulous dinner at Bar Acuda (best mojito I've ever had, thanks Jebett) & loved walking around Hanelei after dark...one of these days I would just like to stay long enough (however long that would be) to feel ready to leave...hasn't happened yet....

California
Level Contributor
37,626 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Night on North Shore

Trust me you never feel ready to leave. The lady sitting next to me on the plane last night cried the ENTIRE trip home.

The only solution to this problem is to start planning your next trip. We certainly were blessed with a beautiful week of fabulous weather. Safe travels home and remember Bali Hai is calling....

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
814 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Night on North Shore

I started planning the next trip when I couldn't sleep last night! I'd come in fall if didn't have Vancouver & Alaska booked & we'll be in Kaanapali in late February for the humpbacks so can't complain. Thinking Kauai for sure next May...LOVED the weather.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Night on North Shore

Beautiful sunsets the last couple of nights. You got primo weather but it may be the well documented "jbett"effect.

4. Re: Last Night on North Shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:17