We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
407 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

Can't wait to go back again....

https:/…KauiaJune2k12Part3

Enjoy...

Jade

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

Thanks so much for sharing all your photos. Looks like you saw a lot and had a great trip.

Riverside, CA
Level Contributor
669 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

love the flowers. thanks for posting them.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,005 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

Thanks for sharing. Think it must have been fun to show your in-laws around.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

It looks like it was a wonderful trip; it was good to meet you and your family. Thanks for sharing your pics, Jade.

Aloha!

california
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

#12, ahhh, my favorite...plumeria! I have a girlfriend who is getting married next month on a boat on the Willamette River in Portland, she loves plumeria but unfortunately they brown too fast to be used. I wear plumeria perfume often, I can't get enough! Tera Nova makes the most similar to the real smell in a perfume.

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
407 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

Oh plumeria is my fav. too. I picked them off the ground every morning out side of our condo, and arranged them in a big bowl of water for our dining table. Tera Nova? I have to check that out. Thank you for the tip, Honeymooner.

It was great meeting you both, Mezzop and Shantybob, and all of you who came to the get together.

Jade

7. Re: Our Planet Earth-Kauai-Part 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2013, 10:16