We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7-hour Niihau Snorkel trip

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
7-hour Niihau Snorkel trip

I've heard great things about the Niihau snorkel trip but am unsure whether to go with HoloHolo or Blue Dolphin. Any opinions?

Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 7-hour Niihau Snorkel trip

To whom it may concern, I saw your posting and had to respond. I've checked out both trips with ( HoloHolo and Blue Dolphin) and I found that Blue Dolphin was cheaper especially if you register on the internet (price 155.00pp) you can go to their wbsite www.bluedolphin.com or the same for HoloHolo tours and see the differences. I also ran across a site that completely covers the island of Kauai the site is Try kauai with Lilikoi at www.trykauai.com it was in the back of the Kauai travel planner which I sent for online thru the Kauai visitors bureau. Ultimately you don't really know who is better but this lady's recommendation was good enough for me. I'm planning to go in December with my wife for the BIG surf during this time of the year. I too will find out when I take the tour. Hope this was a help. Rick Schilling