We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Reports

Spring, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Trip Reports

Our family was last in Kauai in April, and I finally got our blog organized enough to post here. It includes six trips over the past two years. It includes four of my husband's solo trips (due to work) and the two family trips which we brought small children (a toddler and a preschooler).

I hope this helps others to plan their trips. I got a lot of advice from this forum and I want to contribute back. It's probably too much to scroll down and read so I put a lot of labels on the sidebar to help you narrow it down to what you are interested in.

If you are interested in the activities we did with the children, those trips were in March/April 2012 and June 2010. You can just click on those dates in the blog archive (below all of the labels) and scroll.

http://texansonvacation.blogspot.com/

middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
631 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Reports

Thank you for sharing enjoyed reading and viewing the pictures

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
6,974 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Reports

What great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Reports

Enjoyed looking at your photos.

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
911 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Reports

well organized, I am sure this will be a help to someone coming the first time to Kauai, thank you for sharing your trip

5. Re: Trip Reports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2013, 10:17