We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever stayed here?

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone ever stayed here?

kauaivacationrentals.com/rental/…

It looks amazing...I don't think we can go wrong. But, just thought I would check for feedback before booking.

Tulare, California
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

It was one of the properties I considered. Only reason we didnt take it was I wanted something closer to Tunnels Beach. Have you seen the location using Google Earth? Looks breath taking.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

Yes - Milkmaker you had actually sent me the link to this place in another post. No, we have tried looking on Google maps...but Google seems to get confused in Haena area. Everything we try to look at places it in Hanalei. Do you happen to have a link?

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

From what I was told, the 5- is the district on Kauai and the 8176 Kuhio Hwy is the actual address. That address puts is darn close to Haena State Park, maybe past the park? But you're right, Google Maps has a hard time locating addresses in Haena. The Mediterranean Gourmet Restaurant is located at 5-7132 Kuhio Highway and the numbers get larger as you approach Ke'e Beach.

Edited: 20 January 2013, 19:33
Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

The Visitors Center at Limahuli Garden is located 5-8291 Kūhiō Hwy. From looking at Google Maps, it appears that the drive way to this and several other homes is directly across the street from Limahuli Gardens.

Edited: 20 January 2013, 19:41
California
Level Contributor
9,382 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

That's where I was thinking it was located. I've seen that driveway and have been curious to see where it leads. Looks beautiful!!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

The website has a Google Maps location. It's a small driveway before you get to Limahuli Garden. A great location close to Ke'e Beach but you would have to back track to get to Tunnels. Looks like a lovely location!

Cedarville, Ohio
Level Contributor
586 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

Have not stayed at the property but have stayed with Kauai vacation rentals bfore. They were always available by phone and had good office hours...weekends too. They are conveniently located across from Walmart (offices...not your rental ), Very reputable dependable professional group...second only to Parrish.

8. Re: Has anyone ever stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 05:16